Laurel, one of the most aromatic plants of Greek cuisine, are the leaves of a small tree known since antiquity.
Although laurel is mainly used in foods, it has therapeutical properties such as:
- improves digestion
- helps colic and gas accumulation in the intestines
- ideal for peace before bedtime
- helps in the smooth menstruation of women
- relief from rheumatism and arthritis pains (rinses)
- helps in cases of injuries, sprains and fractures
- ideal for scab (wash)
- helps hair loss, hair strengthening and dandruff (washing)
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.