Crocus sativus comes from the flower of Crocus sativus, also known as saffron which is one of the most amazing gifts of nature.
It is used to flavor the food, but acts as a small-dose menopause in the food.
The therapeutic and pharmaceutical properties of saffron have been known since antiquity. It is considered that Crocus:
- improves brain function,
- enhances memory,
- helps to reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome,
- contributes to improving the mood,
- creates a sense of well-being,
- enhances the quality of sleep,
- helps digest food,
- protects against inflammation,
- acts as a spasmolytic and
- has aphrodisiac, antidepressant and decongestant properties.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.