Linum usitatissimum known since antiquity, has multiple benefits.
Linum seeds resemble the seeds of sesame, but they are bigger and harder.
It acts as a softener, soothing, antitussive, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and laxative.
Linum seeds can help:
- to reduction and stable the blood sugar,
- relief from asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia,
- helps to prevent reducing bone mass,
- management of weight loss,
- reducing cholesterol
- improving the health of the digestive system,
- increasing immunity,
- benefits in the fight against cancer,
- strengthening the immune system,
- regulating high blood pressure and treating hypertension,
- in dealing with constipation.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.