Fennel is a spice that comes from Foeniculum Vulgare and since antiquity has been used as a curative and considered as a symbol of success.
Fennel has many healing properties such as:
- has a sedative effect on bronchitis and cough,
- protect against flu and asthma,
- is diuretic, helps in kidney stones, cystitis and arthritis,
- relieves from drumming and colic,
- enhances digestive function,
- effectively reduces digestive gases,
- facilitates the elimination of secretions,
- has a tonic and antiseptic action,
- it combats the bad breath of the mouth,
- increases the flow of milk to nursing mothers.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.