The therapeutic herbal black tea is known for its anti-diarrhea supply for its antioxidant properties and is tonic.
In addition, black tea is considered as:
- reduces bad cholesterol,
- can increase HDL (good) cholesterol,
- strengthens the immune defense,
- helps prevent diabetes,
- has beneficial effects on obesity,
- helps to deal with poor oral hygiene,
- can reduce the risk of heart disease,
- helps combat diarrhea and dysentery.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.