Rosemary Is a real treasure in our home. A pharmacy of nature, and this because:
- cleanses the urinary system and stimulates sexuality (a natural viagra)
- it can protect the brain from stroke and Alzheimer’s, but also from the bad symptoms of normal brain aging.
- it is a stimulant of blood circulation (weakness, overworking, exhaustion, hypotension).
- it is beneficial to nervous system disorders (migraines, dizziness, depression, insomnia, tension, anxiety).
- it is a digestive stimulant (intestinal disorders, indigestion, colitis, diarrhea, tingling).
- it is expectorant (cough).
- lung antiseptic (chronic bronchitis, influenza, asthma).
- protects and strengthens the immune system.
- it affects the secretion of bile (hepatitis, jaundice, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis).
- helps in cases of arteriosclerosis.
- it is cardiotonic, anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic.
- helps against hair loss.
- soothes the irritations of the mouth and cures the gums (pungent).
- it normalizes the irregular cycle in teenagers and women in menopause.
- used for hemorrhoids.
- massage with drops of rosemary essential oil in the temple, softens the headache.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.