Salep, is a kind of orchid rich in starch and mineral salts.
The herb acts as a warming, tonic, softening, soothing, easily digestible, antidiarrheal.
It has beneficial properties and it is considered that:
- relieves cough, asthma, bronchitis and influenza,
- it is heating,acts against colds and sniffle,
- eliminates anxiety, tension and fatigue,
- soothes the nerves,
- provides wellness, spiritual clarity and alertness,
- is a rich source of mineral salts, phosphorus and calcium,
- affects healing in the stomach and intestine by regenerating the walls of the digestive system,
- it is especially aphrodisiac.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.