Taraxacum officinale dried
In modern herbal therapy, taraxacum officinale is used for a wide range of health problems, as it appears to have truly admirable properties.
- the most perfect diuretic. That’s because it contains Potassium,
- reduces uric acid,
- fights fluid retention in premenstrual syndrome.
- fights hypertension,
- fight the scurvy,
- stimulates the body pleasantly,
- fights inflammation especially for breast disorders,
- it is antitussive,
- reduces cholesterol,
- reduces triglycerides,
- stunningly effective in stomachache relief and tonic,
- it has a detoxifying effect and strengthens the body,
- it treats the hot flashes of menopause,
- helps detoxify and the liver function ,
- it detoxifies totally liver and gall bladder,
- it is lipoadhesive,
- it balances the bile,
- it lubricates the intestinal tract,
- prevents cholelithiasis,
- cleanses the blood,
- stimulates kidney function,
- helps control blood sugar in people with diabetes.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.