Pimpinella anisum, Is a one-year herbaceous plant known as a herb from antiquity.
Pimpinella anisum has many medicinal properties such as:
- helps digestion effectively,
- helps spasms – colic of internal muscles (stomach and intestines),
- helps eliminate intestines, gases,
- relieves children’s colic,
- increases the secretion of fluids from all endocrine glands and
- acts as an expectorant in productive cough.
It is also recommended to be used against asthma, coughing and irritation of the upper respiratory tract.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.