Majorana hortensis or Origanum majorana is a herb known since antiquity with many medicinal and therapeutic properties.
Marjoram is an excellent source of: iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, carotene, vitamins C, A, K and B6.
It has analgesic, sedative, soothing, antiseptic, expectorant, digestive and spasmolytic properties and:
- helps insomnia and anxiety,
- fights headaches and vertigo,
- αelieves of drumming and stomach pains,
- relieves from flatulence and indigestion,
- acts against constipation,
- is a a good medicine for cold because it causes intense sweating,
- is effective against respiratory diseases (asthma, bronchitis),
- is diuretic, helps the body to eliminate toxins.
*The information about the herbs’ origin and their healing effects, which Olivenflower provide to the consumer, are merely for instructive purposes, but it cannot substitute for the opinion of a doctor.